Event Terms & Conditions
- Prices are a guide, based on a minimum of 60 adult guests (unless otherwise agreed) and are only guaranteed once your function is confirmed
- Written or email confirmation is required from the client to secure all functions
- A 25% non-refundable deposit secures your function and acknowledges your agreement to our terms and conditions. A further (non-refundable) 50% will be required 2 months before your event. The remaining 25% is payable 1 month before your event
- We reserve the right to invoke a late payment charge of 2% for every week payments are late
- Final numbers are required 2 months before and our final invoice is based on this number. After this time if numbers fall no refund can be given. Should numbers increase they will be charged at the agreed rate per head
- The hire of china plates, appropriate cutlery, glassware and linen can be included in our quote.
- Please note that, all hired equipment remains the responsibility of the client, during their function. Broken, lost or damaged equipment or linen will be charged to the client at full replacement cost
- Insurance – we strongly advise that you take out event insurance
- Price quoted assumes fully equipped kitchen facilities on site. Additional charges will apply for equipment hire if this is not the case
- The water and electricity supply at your chosen venue must be of a standard suitable to meet health and safety regulations, any costs incurred to achieve this will be passed onto the client
- Buffets where we are not remaining to serve and clear (or where we have agreed to leave ‘high risk’ food leftovers) must be refrigerated or consumed within 3 hours of set up (shorter periods may apply in certain conditions)
- We do not remove rubbish unless by prior arrangement, for which there is a charge
- Children aged 2-12 charged at half adult rate, over 12 charged at adult rate, under 2s please provide own food.
- Ingredients are subject to availability and change
- Deposit non-refundable
- A further 50% of total invoice will be payable if event cancelled and less than 2 months’ notice provided
Invoice payable in full when cancelled with less than 1 months’ notice given
All staffing is tailored to your requirements. Our staff are efficient and friendly, experienced & professional.