We thought we would introduce you to a relatively new concept in entertaining – Bowl food is a great alternative to fork buffets and removes the need for queuing at a buffet station. More substantial than canapes, but just as beautiful – Our bowl food is served in small china bowls, which fit neatly into the palm of your hand. We have created some small and delicious dishes which can be circulated to your guests on trays by our friendly & knowledgeable staff. It’s the latest way to feed any number of people informally without the need for formal seating plans, in fact no seating is required at all!
Here’s a glimpse of our new bowl food menu for 2015.
- Roasted lamb loin, minted potatoes, braised leeks and a rosemary gravy
- Steak and chips, skewers of griddled beef fillet with handcut chips and béarnaise sauce
- Scallops, pea puree, fried chorizo and a rich port glaze
- Thai green chicken curry, mini poppadum’, sticky rice, kachumber salad
- Belly of pork marinated in cider, sage and honey, with apple sauce and spring onion mash
- Chicken Basque, paella with peppers, chorizo, orange flesh and olives
- Asian-spiced crab cakes with mango, coriander, chilli and lime salsa
- Pasta tossed in a tomato & basil reduction with baby artichokes & black olives
- Pea and feta risotto with smoked paprika
To find out more contact Emma Way